Paturle Aciers has a rich and long history in its domain of activity. In its current form and name, it began in 1888 with production of edging tools, which evolved into raps and files and then further into the production of corset bones. The year 1907 marked Paturle Aciers’ foray into the cold rolling of steel strips and it was in 1952 that Paturle Aciers moved its activity to the current site. In 1999 Paturle Aciers becomes part of the THEIS Group, which further strengthened and bolstered Paturle’s cold rolling expertise. Since 2014, Paturle Aciers, as part of a Management Buy Out, belongs to Paturle Holding, which is also the owner of Paturle Steel China.